Intellectual Property Rights
www.cemac.org -- www.crisis.be
Intellectual Properaty Rights (IPR)
- Copyrights in the materials on this website are owned by CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw or Luc Rombout. You are hereby authorized to view, download and print these documents subject to the following conditions:
- The materials on this website may be used for informational purposes only and may not be used for any commercial purpose, either direct or indirect;
- You may not modify the materials on this website or remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any of the materials on this website;
- You may not use any data mining, robots or other data gathering or extraction software on this website or any of the materials contained on this website.
- Note that any product, process or technology described on this we site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw, Luc Rombout or by others and is not licensed to you hereunder. Other than the limited copyright license above you are not conveyed herein any other right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw, Luc Rombout or any third party. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved.
- CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw and Luc Rombout explicitly reserve all property and intellectual property rights on the website itself and on all its content. All content on this website (including, but not limited to, all website design, text, layouts, graphics and images) is either fully owned by CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw or Luc Rombout or used with the permission of the owner of the intellectual property. All denominations, logos, trademarks, service marks, product names on the website are the property of CEMAC bvba, CEMAC Public Services vzw or Luc Rombout or used with the permission of the owner of the intellectual property.
- Use of any content on the website is prohibited without prior written permission from CEMAC. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of CEMAC's or Luc Rombout's intellectual property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may subject the user to penalties, damages, or both.
- Directive 2006/115/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006 on the term of protection of copyright and certain related rights applies.
See also [ Disclaimer | Liability | Law & Jurisdiction ]